PREORDER | Grey Knitted Cloud Top & Shorts
1008705Regular price £58.99 Save £-58.99
Reminder: If there are both preorder and normal, ready to ship items on an order the order will not be shipped until the preorder items are in stock.
Please note: This item is currently preorder only, stock is due August 2020. Pay a 30% deposit today (use codePANGASADEPOSITat checkout) and pay the remaining 70% when we receive delivery,ORpay the full amount today. Remember, we also offerKlarna,LaybuyandClearpayto help spread the cost.
- Composition (knit): 100% Cotton
- Composition (fabric):100% Acrylic
- Brand: Pangasa
- Made in Spain