1084315Regular price £28.99 Save £-28.99
Reminder: If there are both preorder and normal, ready to ship items on an order the order will not be shipped until the preorder items are in stock.
Moss stitch knitted dungaree romper from Spanish brand Pangasa. Shirt is sold separately.
Please note: This item is currently preorder only, stock is due October 2020. Pay a 30% deposit today (use code PANGASADEPOSIT at checkout) and pay the remaining 70% when we receive delivery, OR pay the full amount today. Remember, we also offer Klarna, Laybuy and Clearpay to help spread the cost.