Not lovin' your new goodies? If this is the case you can return your item(s) to us provided:
- Items are returned within 30 days from shipment date
- Items are in an unused, resalable condition
- Items have all packaging and tags intact
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items must be returned within 14 days of shipment date and are credit note only. Payment plan items are also credit note only.
Do I have to pay for returns?
Yes. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the returns form included in your order - please make sure to select the correct reason code(s)
- Pop the form and the item(s) you wish to return in a postage bag/box
- Stick an address label to the front of your parcel:
- Millie and John LTD
24 Taylor Crescent
- Pop the parcel in the post and make sure to obtain proof of postage in case of loss of post!
- Millie and John Bespoke items
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Gift cards
- Sale items are credit note only
- Items from a payment plan are credit note only
- Original shipping charge is non-refundable - if you received free shipping for spending over a certain amount and your refund takes your total order amount under the spend threshold we will also deduct the appropriate shipping fee from your order
- If you are exchanging an item you will be responsible for all postage costs
Once we receive your return we will inspect the item(s) to ensure they have been returned in line with our returns policy. Please allow 7 working days for your return to be inspected and 3-5 working days for the payment to be credited back to your account.
We reserve the right not to issue a refund if the item(s) have been returned outside the terms of our returns policy.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds and/or credit notes are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any sale items returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
If your refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. You will then receive an email notifying you of the refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
International Customers: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.