Not lovin' your new goodies? If this is the case you can return your item(s) to us for a refund provided:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery date
- Items are in an unworn, unused, resalable condition
- Items have all packaging and tags intact (shoes should also be returned with original shoe box intact)
- Your item(s) HAS NOT been personalised
We accept returns for full priced items (items not purchased in the sale, or with a discount code) within 30 days of shipment date (date in top right corner of your paper returns form), however, these will be credit note only (if returned outside of 14 days).
We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Do I have to pay to return an item?
Yes. While there are no extra returns fees from us, you as the buyer you will be responsible for the cost of your return postage via whichever postal service you prefer.
International orders: Standard air mail is the most used service for returns, however, for peace of mind, you may wish to send via a tracked service. On the customs form, include the value of 0 and state that it is a return of unwanted baby clothing.
We cannot accept liability for items lost when returned to us. If we have agreed to cover return postage for a faulty item, we will indicate which service you need to use as we cannot cover postage upgrades.
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the returns form included in your order - please make sure to select the correct reason code(s)
- Pop the form and the item(s) you wish to return in a postage bag/box
- Stick an address label to the front of your parcel:
- Millie and John LTD
36-37 Colliery Close
Dinnington Business Centre
- Pop the parcel in the post and make sure to obtain proof of postage in case of loss of post (we will not be responsible for missing parcels returned to us)
How should I package my return?
All returns need to be adequately packaged to avoid damage in transit. You are responsible for the item until it arrives back with us and we cannot issue refunds or replacements for goods damaged or missing during transit.
Together with your completed returns forms, we recommend packaging up your return by reusing the box your item arrived in (especially if returning a boxed item), or a normal mailing bag along with any other packaging included with your order.
Please do not return your boxed item in a mailing bag or non-padded, or paper envelopes designed for sending letters. This will not protect the item in transit, and the return may be refused upon arrival.
- Millie and John Bespoke items
- Socks and tights due to hygiene reasons
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Preorder deposits
- Preordered items due to being manufactured specially for you
- Gift cards
- Personalised items due to their personalised nature
- Original shipping charge is non-refundable - if you received free shipping for spending over a certain amount and your refund takes your total order amount under the spend threshold we will also deduct the appropriate shipping fee from your order
Once we receive your return we will inspect the item(s) to ensure they have been returned in line with our returns policy. Please allow 10 working days for your return to be inspected and 3-5 working days for the payment to be credited back to your account.
We reserve the right not to issue a refund if the item(s) have been returned outside the terms of our returns policy.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds and/or credit notes are granted at our discretion (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after date in top right corner of return sheet
- Any sale items returned more than 14 days after delivery date
If your return is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. You will then receive an email notifying you of the refund.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet (allowing 15 working days for your return to be processed and the funds to be returned to your original payment method), first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to an exchange an item we ask that you return said item for a refund and then reorder through the website.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you think you have received a faulty item please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order with a photo of the fault, we will then offer a replacement, repair or refund. After 30 days the order will be accepted by you and assumed to be correct and not faulty or damaged, meaning that no refund or replacement will be issued.
We would kindly ask that you wait for a response before returning any item(s) to us so we can get back to you with any specific instructions or clarification needed on your return.
All items reported as faulty will be inspected by us upon arrival. Please bear in mind that items showing defect deemed to be due to accidental damage, general wear and tear, age or neglect will not be regarded as faulty.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a credit to a gift card for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.