Finding the perfect pair of shoes for your little one can be hard work - even more so when you're shopping online and cannot physically try the shoe on! However, fear not! Measuring your child's foot size is easy, just follow these steps:
- Find a ruler, a pen/pencil and a piece of paper
- Tape the paper to the ground (or put something heavy on either side so that it does not move)
- Place your child's foot on the paper
- Draw a line behind your child's heel and another line in front of their longest toe
- Measure the distance between the lines!
And - hey presto! - you have the length of your child's foot. For every shoe that we sell we have a size guide available in the product description, however, we are more than happy to personally measure shoes so that you can find the best fit, just email us at email@example.com.